Looking for pork chop casserole recipes? Allrecipes has more than 30 trusted pork chop casserole recipes complete with ratings, reviews and cooking tips.
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 6 – 7 boneless pork chops (3/4″ to 1″ thick)
- 2 Tablespoons canola or vegetable oil
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) cream of mushroom soup (98% fat-free)
- 2/3 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 cup sour cream divided, low fat or fat free
- 1 can (2.8 oz.) french-fried onions, divided
- Preheat oven to 350. In a shallow bowl, combine flour, salt, and pepper.
- Dredge pork chops. Heat oil in a large skillet over high heat.
- Cook pork chops just long enough to get browned on both sides.
- Place pork chops in a single layer in a 13″ x 9″ baking dish.
- Set aside. In a bowl, combine soup, broth, ginger, rosemary, and 1/2 cup sour cream.
- Pour over chops. Sprinkle with half of the french-fried onions.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 45-50 minutes.
- Top with remaining onions.
- Return to the oven and bake uncovered for 10 minutes.