This hearty Potato Bacon Casserole features tender hash browns and succulent bacon pieces. It is a perfect crowd pleaser for brunch or any meal. Potato Bacon Casserole. I came up with this recipe when unexpected company arrived and I didn’t have enough lettuce and tomatoes on hand to make a … Twice baked potato casserole is a simple way to use all the ingredients for twice baked potatoes but in a creamy casserole-form.
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 4 cups Shredded Frozen Hashbrowns
- 1/2 cup Onion, finely chopped
- 8 ounces Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup Shredded Cheese
- 1 Can of Evaporated Milk (12 flo. oz)
- 1 Egg, large, lightly beaten
- 1.5 teaspoons Salt
- PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease 8-inch-square baking dish.
- LAYER 1/2 potatoes, 1/2 onion, 1/2 bacon and 1/2 cheese in prepared baking dish; repeat layers.
- Combine evaporated milk, egg and seasoned salt in small bowl. Pour evenly over potato mixture; cover.
- BAKE for 55 to 60 minutes. Uncover; bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- Let stand for 10 to 15 minutes before serving.