This creamy and colorful Pumpkin Chili Mexicana features pumpkin, onion, chiles
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 2 cans (14.5 oz each) no-salt-added diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (15 oz.) LIBBY’S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 can (15 oz.) tomato sauce
- 1 can (15.25 oz.) kidney beans, drained
- 1 can (4 oz.) diced green chiles
- 1/2 cup loose-pack frozen whole-kernel corn
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- HEAT vegetable oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add onion, bell pepper, and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, for 5 to 7 minutes or until tender.
- Add turkey; cook until browned. Drain.
- ADD tomatoes with juice, pumpkin, tomato sauce, beans, chiles, corn, chili powder, cumin, and black pepper.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low.
- Cover; cook, stirring occasionally, for 30 minutes.
CALORIES PER SERVING150
CALORIES FROM FAT50
% DAILY VALUE *
Total Fat 6g9%
Saturated Fat 0.5g4%
Dietary Fiber 5g19%