great dessert in a pinch always ends up all gone before you turn around.. This is a Facebook recipe and I have found that it works great with …
- 4 cups mini-marshmallows
- 1 chocolate cake mix
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1 large container of Cool Whip (or 2 cups whipping cream) (light)
- Pour four cups of mini-marshmallows into a greased 9×13 inch cake pan.
- Prepare chocolate cake mix according to directions on package. Pour over marshmallows.
- Spoon cherry pie filling evenly over cake.
- Bake at 350°F for about 50 minutes…or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Top with whipped topping. (If using whipping cream, whip 2 cups of cream with 3 Tablespoons sugar and 2 teaspoons vanilla until almost ready to form peaks.)