Fix these Quick & Easy Pumpkin Cupcakes in a jiffy using a spice cake mix, canned pumpkin, and a prepared cream cheese frosting. Kids will love this sweet and …
- 1 package (18.25 oz.) spice cake mix
- 1 can (15 oz.) LIBBY’S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 3 large eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 container (16 oz.) prepared cream cheese or vanilla frosting
- PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Paper-line or grease 24 muffin cups.
- BLEND cake mix, pumpkin, eggs, oil and water in large mixer bowl until moistened.
- Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes. Pour batter into prepared muffin cups, filling 3/4 full.
- BAKE for 18 to 23 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pans on wire racks for 10 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Spread cupcakes with frosting. Decorate with assorted sprinkles, if desired.
CALORIES PER SERVING190
CALORIES FROM FAT80
% DAILY VALUE *
Total Fat 9g13%
Saturated Fat 2g10%
Dietary Fiber 0g2%