Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball Recipe – This creamy, dreamy cheese ball molds together bacon, ranch seasoning, and is the encased in chopped …
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 (1 ounce) package hidden valley ranch dressing mix (dry)
- 1 cup shredded Colby or 1 cup Colby-Monterey Jack cheese or 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 (3 ounces) bottle Hormel real bacon bits (or use bacon crumbled)
- Take 2 packages of cream cheese (softened) and mix till slightly whipped.
- Add the packet of ranch dressing and mix till incorporated.
- Fold in 1 cup shredded cheese.
- Pour bacon bits in a plate or pie tin.
- Form cream cheese mixture into a ball with your hands.
- Roll ball in bacon bits till covered. Wrap cheese ball in plastic wrap and place in the fridge.
- When cheese ball feels firm, remove and serve with crackers.