One of my all-time favorite cakes is the classic Better than Sex cake. You know, the ooey, gooey chocolate and caramel concoction. This red …
- 1 box Red Velvet Cake mix
- 1 can Diet Pepsi (or diet coke)
- 2 pkg. Sugar-Free Fat-Free Cheesecake pudding
- 4 cups of milk
- 1 tub Cool-Whip (I used Sugar-Free), thawed
- 10 oreos or 2-3 packs of Oreo 100 Calorie Packs (I used double stuff, cuz that’s how I roll baby!)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare your baking dish using a cooking spray made for baking.
- Combine red velvet cake and diet Pepsi using a mixer.
- Cook the cake per the box instructions, testing it with a cake tester upon removing it from the oven. Remove the cake to a wire cooling rack for a few minutes.
- In a separate bowl, mix the pudding and milk with a whisk. Mix until it begins to thicken, but do not allow it to completely set.
- After removing the cake from the oven, find a wooden spoon to use to create holes in the cake.
- Pour the pudding mixture over the cake and fill in all the holes. Put the cake in the refrigerator to cool completely and for the pudding to set. Allow it to cool at least 2 hours.
- Shortly before you are ready to serve the cake, remove it from the fridge and add the cool whip on top of the pudding mixture.
- Place the Oreos into a plastic bag and crush the cookies. Sprinkle on top of the cake.
- Cover and return to the fridge until you are ready to serve the cake.