On the weekends, I love spending time in the kitchen coming up with new crazy recipes such as this rice Krispies roll-ups! My family loved this roll so much! Check out the recipe…
- ¼ cup of melted butter.
- 10 ½ ounces of mini marshmallows.
- 5 ½ cups of Rice Krispies.
- 1 ½ cups of milk chocolate chips.
- ½ cup of peanut butter.
- In a 6 quart kettle, melt the butter and mix in the marshmallows and let melt over low heat then add in the rice and mix until well combined.
- Spread the mixture in a greased 10 ½ x 15 ½ baking sheet.
- Melt the chocolate chips and peanut butter in the microwave for 1-minute intervals until completely melted stirring after each minute.
- Spread the chocolate and butter mixture over the rice krispies mixture and let cool.
- Loosen all around with a metal spatula and roll starting on the long side.
- Sprinkle the roll with seasonal sprinkles and slice to serve!
- Easy, peasy and crazy! The marshmallows and Rice Krispies go perfectly with the chocolate and peanut butter.
- I had some leftovers that I wrapped in saran wrap for the next day. Give it a shot, you will like it!