Rich Triple Thick Chocolate Cake/Cynthia’s Notes: I got this inspiration from a … Easiest Pineapple Cake — You spread the cream cheese frosting over it while …
- 2 stick butter
- 3 cougar
- 1 plain yogurt
- 2 Tbsp evaporated milk
- 3 call purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 chocolate chips
- 1 butter
- 3 powdered sugar
- 3/4 cocoa powder
- 4 Tbsp evaporated milk
- 1 Tbspmccormicks butter & nut flavoring
- Preheat oven to 325
- Cream together eggs, softened butter, sugar, evaporated milk and yogurt.
- Sift together flour, baking soda, cocoa, and salt. Mix that into the wet mixture.
- When all blended stir in choc chips. Pour into the buttered bundt pan ( I can see where this would do well cooked in the springform pan).
- Place in oven and cook for 80-85 min. Check towards the end to see when the toothpick comes clean.
- Remove from oven and set aside to cool for at least 30 min.
- Mix together all the icing ingredients. Ice cake and top with a handful of choc chips if you wish.