The combination of flaky crust, creamy filling, and fresh fruit makes this Rustic Raspberry Lemon Cheesecake Tart irresistible in my book. So, when I saw this recipe for a Rustic Raspberry Lemon Cheesecake Tart, I knew it belonged in my belly. Creamy cheesecake filling, tinged … Tart raspberries and lemon with creamy cheesecake and a light, crisp … Rustic Raspberry Lemon Cheesecake Tart from Sweet Beginnings.
- 1 sheet puff pastry, thawed but still cold
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar, plus more for sprinkling
- 2 Tbsp. heavy cream
- 1/3 cup lemon curd, homemade or store-bought
- 1 pint raspberries
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry jam, warmed
- Powdered sugar
Please, use the next page button below for the recipe and ingredients and don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family on Facebook.