Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!
To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups brown sugar
- ⅓ cup milk or half n’ half
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2½ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups caramels
- ⅓ cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- ¼ cupDiamond Shake & Spoon Chopped Pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9×13 inch pan with foil and grease with cooking spray.
- Cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, vanilla, and milk and mix until combined. In another bowl stir together flour, salt, and oats.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients and mix well. Spread ⅔ of the batter into the bottom of your prepared pan.
- In a medium sauce pan combine chocolate chips and condensed milk and sit over medium heat until completely melted and smooth. Pour into pan over the layer of
- oatmeal batter.
- In a microwave safe bowl combine caramels and heavy cream and microwave on high for 2 minutes. Stir and return to microwave 20 seconds at a time, stirring after
- each, until smooth. Pour over fudge layer.
- Drop teaspoons of remaining dough over the caramel until remaining dough is used up. Sprinkle sea salt and pecans over the top. Bake for 25 minutes. Allow to cool
- completely before cutting into bars.