Salted Caramel Rice Krispie Treats Recipe from Our Best Bites, Pin Now!… An easy no bake dessert, these salted caramel dark chocolate Rice Krispie treats …
- 2/3 cup store-bought good-quality caramel sauce
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/3 cup chunky old-fashioned peanut butter
- 1 pt. coffee ice cream or frozen yogurt
- 1 cup sweetened whipped cream
- 1/4 cup chopped salted roasted peanuts
- 1 teaspoon whole roasted coffee beans, crushed
- Put caramel sauce and salt in a small saucepan and heat over medium heat until sauce is warm but not boiling and salt dissolves, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Stir in peanut butter until incorporated.
- Scoop 1/2 cup ice cream into each bowl.
- Top each with 1/4 cup caramel sauce, 1/4 cup whipped cream, 1 tbsp. peanuts, and a sprinkling of coffee beans.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.