Sausage & Crescent Roll Casserole Recipe photo by Taste of Home … Originally published as Savory Sausage Casserole in Breakfast & Brunch 2015 …
- 8 oz. Crescent rolls
- 8-10 slices of bacon, crumbled or sausage
- 6-8 eggs
- 2 cups shredded cheese (jack, cheddar, Colby, whichever you like)
- 2-3 tbsp. milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- cooking spray
- First step: Preheat oven to 400 degrees &prepare either 13×9 or 11×9 baking dish with cooking spray. (use about 6 eggs for the smaller pan &about 8 for the larger pan)
- Second step: Line the dish with unrolled crescent rolls, letting it come up the sides a bit. Press the seams together.
- Third step: Layer the crumbled bacon or sausage &cheese over the crescent rolls. Beat eggs with milk, salt &pepper &pour over bacon &cheese.
- Step 4: Bake about 25-30 mins or until center is set. Let cool for a few mins, then serve.