A Sausage Bake with Potatoes, Carrots, and Onions, all smothered in Gravy made in ONE PAN! Sort of like a casserole, with golden brown …
- 1 lb smoked sausage cut into chunks
- Potatoes cut into about 1-inch chunks
- (He used red potatoes with the skin left on a quartered them)
- 1 medium onion chopped or sliced
- 1 good size green pepper
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup o cream of onion (he used mushroom)
- About 1/4 of packet dry onion soup mix optional.
- Combine all ingredients, pour into 8×11 baking dish and bake at 350° until potatoes are tender.
- That it! It is SO GOOD