Savory Summer Seafood Salad ~ the perfect addition to any potluck, luncheon or special occasion…
- 5celery stalk
- 1/4 cred bell pepper
- 1/4 green bell pepper
- 1/4 yellow bell pepper
- 2 tsp old bay seasoning
- 2 tsp celery seed
- 1 3/4 mayonnaise
- 3 pkg imitation king crab meat
- 1 pkg small baby shrimp
- 2 pkg Splenda sugar substitute
- Finely chop celery, green, red and yellow bell peppers, it is better this way so that each gives just the right amount of taste for the salad
- Chop Imitation crab meat, shrimp also if desired.
- In a large bowl, blend together the salad ingredients, with the old bay and celery seed.
- Then add the crab meat and shrimp to the bowl, toss with your hand, add the mayonnaise..do not add too much or salad will be runny.
- After mixing all the ingredients together, add the sugar packets. this is done to help with the acidity of the bell peppers and the old bay seasoning.
- Refrigerate for about a half hour to an hour just to chill that salad before serving.
- With this salad you can let your imagination go where it may, you can add just about anything to this easy recipe. It is all in the taste buds of the preparer