Sea Salt Caramel Chip Brownies with Caramel Icing combine the best of chocolate & caramel. These heavenly brownies are rich, decadent & addictive! Combine caramel chips and butter in a small saucepan. Add salt and milk and heat over low heat until melted. Remove from heat and add vanilla and powdered sugar.
- 4squares unsweetened chocolateor 12 tbsp. cocoa plus ½ stick unsalted butter
- 2sticks unsalted buttermelted (1 cup)
- 2cups sugar
- 1 1/2cups UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour(Bleached flour toughens baked goods)
- 4large eggs
- 1tsp. vanilla extract
- 10oz. pkg. Hershey’s sea salt caramel chips
- 1cup pecansfinely diced (or walnuts)
Please, use the next page button below for the recipe and ingredients and don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family on Facebook.