From easy Seafood Delight recipes to masterful Seafood Delight preparation techniques, find Seafood Delight ideas by our editors and community in this recipe …
- 18 license white bread
- 2 C milk
- 1 mayonnaise
- 4 large egg
- 1 medium-diced green pepper
- 1 smaller chopped pimentos
- 3/4 C chopped celery
- 1/4 C chopped onions
- 1 can(s)sliced mushrooms (drained)
- 2 can(s)crabmeat drained or chopped crab lumps
- 1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
- 2 C shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 stick butter
- SEAFOOD DELIGHT
- Trim crust from bread, butter both sides.
- Layer half of slices on the bottom of the 9X13 baking dish.
- Combine all other ingredients except soup & cheese….(save those for next day) into a bowl and stir,
- Pour 1/2 mixture on top of one layer of bread, add another half of bread and pour remaining ingredients on top of the last layer of bread.
- Cover with saran wrap & refrigerate overnight.
- Next day, combine soup & shredded cheese.
- Spread over top of the layer of bread.
- Bake at 350 degrees 1 hour.
- Serve with a crisp salad and white wine