This Cheesy Broccoli Casserole is one of the best side dishes I’ve eaten in the … I know some people can’t get past the mayo but seriously do …
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (10 ounces) packages frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup butter, cut into pieces
- 3/4 cup crushed buttery round crackers (such as Ritz(R))
- Preheat an oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Beat the eggs in a mixing bowl; whisk in the mayonnaise, cream of mushroom soup, broccoli, Cheddar cheese, onion, and butter.
- Spoon into a 2-quart casserole dish; sprinkle with the crushed crackers.
- Bake in the preheated oven until hot and bubbly, 30 to 40 minutes.