Rich Garlic Alfredo Pasta is similarly as simple as it is smooth! This tasty alfredo can be made shortly or less, so it’s the ideal weeknight supper when you need something quick however quite great!
The garlic alfredo sauce for this pasta dish rushes to prepare. Cream cheddar, spread, and weighty whipping cream make a liberal, velvety sauce. Chicken stock adds profundity and flavor, however consider subbing dry white wine to transform this white sauce into a white wine sauce.
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 4 oz salted butter
- 1 block of cream cheese softened and cut into chunks
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 heaping tsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp dried parsley flakes
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup water
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 8 oz shredded parmesan cheese
- 16 oz penne pasta 1 box
- 1/2 tsp salt for pasta
- Cook penne pasta in a large pot per package directions, making sure to add ½ tsp salt to the water (cook time is about 14 minutes). Once done, drain pasta and put back in the large pot.
- In a small bowl add 1 cup of water. Drop in the bouillon cube.
- Put in the microwave for 2 minutes on high heat. Be careful, the edges of the bowl will be hot. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan, melt stick of butter over low medium-low heat.
- Once butter is melted add chunks of cream cheese, minced garlic, garlic powder, dried parsley flakes, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper. Whisk together.
- Add chicken broth, heavy whipping cream, and parmesan cheese. Whisk together and turn heat to medium, to a low boil.
- In a small bowl, add 5 tablespoons of sauce and 1 tablespoon of flour. Mix well with a spoon. Add flour sauce mixture and whisk well.
- Let the sauce simmer for about 5 minutes, continue to whisk frequently while simmering.
- Once the sauce is done pour over noodles, stir well, and serve.
Calories: 630kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 40g | Saturated Fat: 24g | Cholesterol: 122mg | Sodium: 1073mg | Potassium: 218mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1394IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 402mg | Iron: 1mg