- 1 1/2 pound boneless/skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dried onion
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch dissolved in 3 Tablespoons water
- Sesame seeds
- Put chicken into crock pot. Combine honey, soy sauce, onion, ketchup, oil, and garlic.
- Pour over chicken. Cook on low for 3-4 hours or on high 1 1/2 – 2 1/2 hours, or just until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove chicken from crock pot, leave sauce.
- Dissolve 2 teaspoons of cornstarch in 3 tablespoons of water and pour into crock pot.
- Stir to combine with sauce. Replace lid and cook sauce on high for ten more minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Cut chicken into bite-size pieces and return to crock pot – can leave the chicken in and simmer on low or serve.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve over rice.