This easy shake’N bake keto pork chop recipe is a copycat from everyone childhood favorite flavored breadcrumb-style coating for pork, but with a Keto friendly twist…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- 4-8 skinless, boneless chicken thighs* the shaken bake will make 8 pork chops, but you do not have to make all at once.
- We set half the seasoning aside and just did 4 chops two different nights
- 4 oz Pork Panko, breadcrumb substitute
- 1/2 teaspoon Xanthan Gum
- 1 tbsp Now Foods Almond Flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 1/2 onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon basil
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon parsley
- 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 425 and line a cookie sheet with tin foil
- Combine all ingredients except for the pork chops in a gallon ziplock baggie until well combined
- Drop one pork chop into the baggie and shake until well coated, remove and place in baking dish
- Once you have to repeat the whole process for each pork chop, bake 1/2-inch thick pork chops for about 15 minutes.
- Bake thicker pork chops 5 to 10
- minutes longer. Do not cover or turn pork during baking.