Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!
To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- ½ lb macaroni noodles, uncooked
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- ⅔ cup chopped celery
- ½ cup diced red pepper
- 1⅓ cup small cooked shrimp
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sweet relish
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- Cook macaroni noodles al dente according to package directions. Rinse under cold water and drain.
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and toss with dressing.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving to allow flavors to blend.