Just like Grandma used to make, this easy Southern Potato Salad recipe is creamy deliciousness with dill pickles, mustard, mayonnaise, and …
- 8 -9 large potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 cup chopped pickle
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 5 large hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 3 -4 tablespoons mustard
- after peeling and dicing potatoes place them in a large pot to boil until tender.
- drain the potatoes, add pickles, onions, and eggs then mix in mayo until its the desired consistency.
- mix in mustard.
- salt and pepper to taste.