If you feel like having a nice potato casserole with low fat, you found your recipe! Check out this amazing slip potato casserole…
- 1 (32 oz) bag of frozen shredded hash browns.
- 1 ½ cups of plain greek yogurt.
- The ½ cup of chicken broth.
- The ½ cup of milk.
- 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- 1 tsp of onion powder.
- 1 tsp of the season all salt.
- ½ tsp of Italian seasoning.
- ½ tsp of black pepper.
- 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Salt and pepper for taste.
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together and pour into a greased 9×13 glass or ceramic baking pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- In a preheated oven to 350° bake for 55 minutes and Voila!
- Easy, peasy and yummy! Although this recipe is much lower in fat and calories I suggest to make it with 2% milk and regular cheese as it still needs some fat, otherwise, it will turn out watery.