Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 2/3 c flour
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp pepper
- 6 lb beef short ribs (or 4 to 4 1/2 lbs. of boneless short ribs)
- 1/2 c butter
- 1 large onion, chopped fairly large
- 1 1/2 c beef broth
- 3/4 c cider or red wine vinegar
- 3/4 c packed brown sugar
- 1/2 c chili sauce
- 1/3 c ketchup
- 1/3 c Worcestershire sauce
- 5 clove garlic. minced
- 2 tsp chili powder
- In a large zip bag combine flour, salt, and pepper. Add ribs in batches and shake to coat.
- In a large skillet, brown ribs in butter, transfer to a 5 quart slow cooker.
- In the same skillet, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Cook and stir until mixture comes to a boil.
- Pour over ribs (slow cooker will be full).
- Cover and cook on low for 6 – 8 hours or until meat is tender.