Baked Potatoes are an all-time favorite dish. Get this recipe for Slow Cooker Baked Potatoes for the perfect, restaurant quality baked potato…
- 4 baking potatoes, well scrubbed
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt to taste
- 4 sheets of aluminum foil
- Prick the potatoes with a fork several times, then rub potatoes with olive oil, sprinkle with salt, and wrap tightly in foil.
- Place the potatoes into a slow cooker, cover, and cook on High for 4 1/2 to 5 hours, or on Low for 7 1/2 to 8 hours until tender.