Let the crockpot do all of the work in the easiest dish of all time. Simply throw everything in with 5 min prep. That’s it…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 bone-in, skin-on chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- In a small bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, chicken broth, brown sugar, and garlic; set aside.
- Season chicken breasts with basil, oregano, thyme, rosemary, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper, to taste.
- Place chicken breasts into a 6-qt slow cooker. Stir in balsamic vinegar mixture.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 7-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours, reaching an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.