This is an old recipe my mom used to make for us kids. It is so good it almost melts in your mouth! Serve on sub rolls…
- 1 (3 pounds) boneless chuck roast
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (18 ounces) bottle barbeque sauce
- Place roast into the slow cooker.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder and onion powder, and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour barbeque sauce over meat.
- Cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Remove meat from slow cooker, shred, and return to slow cooker.
- Cook for 1 more hour. Serve hot.