So much better than taking out! Use however much or little broccoli you like…
Ingredients [ For 7 to 8 people ] [ Preparation time : 22 minute – Cooking time : 35 minutes ]
- 1 1/2 lb. sirloin steak, thinly sliced
- 1 c. low-sodium beef broth
- 1/2 c. low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 c. brown sugar
- 3 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. sriracha
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced, plus more for garnish
- 2 tbsp. cornstarch
- 2 c. broccoli florets
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- Cooked jasmine rice, for serving
- In a large slow-cooker, add steak.
- Add beef broth, soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, Sriracha, garlic, and green onions.
- Cover and cook on low until beef is tender and cooked through, 3 1/2 to 4 hours.
- When the steak is tender, spoon a few tablespoons of the slow-cooker broth into a bowl and whisk with cornstarch.
- Pour into slow cooker and toss with the beef until combined.
- Add broccoli and cook, covered, 20 minutes more.
- Garnish with sesame things and green onions and serve over rice.