The perfect complement to juicy tenderloin? A fresh and tangy pomegranate salad…
- 1 whole filet of beef
- 6 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. Kosher salt
- 1 tsp. Freshly ground pepper
- 1 head cauliflower
- 5 large shallots
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp. whole-grain Dijon mustard
- 1 package baby kale
- 1/2 c. pomegranate seeds
- Heat oven to 475 degrees F. Place the beef on a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Rub with 1 tablespoon olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Bake at 475 degrees F for 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toss 2 tablespoons oil with cauliflower and shallots; season with additional salt and pepper.
- Quickly scatter vegetables around beef in the pan and continue to bake, stirring vegetables once, 18 more minutes (for medium-rare) or until meat reached desired degree of doneness.
- Remove beef from pan and cover with foil; let stand 15 minutes.
- Whisk together remaining 3 tablespoons olive oil, lemon juice, and mustard; season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir kale into the hot pan with vegetables.
- Drizzle with olive oil mixture and sprinkle with pomegranate seeds.
- Slice beef and serve with cauliflower pomegranate salad.