This is absolutely the best Sweet Potato Casserole ever. Since this casserole includes a delicious streusel type topping, it makes it like no other. Perfect for Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 4h 15 minutes ]
- 4 large Sweet Potatoes
- 10 tbsp Butter divided
- 1/2 cup Half and Half
- 1 1/3 cup Brown Sugar divided
- 1 tbsp Vanilla
- 3/4 tsp Nutmeg divided
- 3/4 tsp Cinnamon divided
- 2 1/2 cup Mini Marshmallows
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 1/4 cup Quick Oats
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Line baking sheet with foil.
- Wash and pierce sweet potatoes. Then place on prepared pan.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Remove skins from potatoes and discard.
- Place potatoes in large bowl.
- Mash or beat potatoes.
- Add 6 tablespoons butter and beat until creamy.
- Add Vanilla, 1 cup brown sugar, 1/2 cup Half and Half, 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon and 1/2 teaspoon Nutmeg.
- Beat until well blended.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Heavily butter 2-quart casserole and add sweet potato mixture.
- Sprinkle marshmallows on top.
- In a small bowl, melt 4 tablespoons butter in the microwave.
- Add flour, 1/3 cup brown sugar, quick oats, 1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon and 1/4 teaspoon Nutmeg.
- Mix together with a fork until crumbly.
- Sprinkle mixture over marshmallows.
- Bake 30-35 minutes.