Slow Cooker Cheesy Chicken & Potatoes is an easy weeknight dinner that’ll have everyone asking for seconds…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- 6 skinless bone-in chicken thighs
- 1 green bell pepper
- 3 large red potatoes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- One 10.75-ounce can cream of chicken soup
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper
- Chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- Coat the inside of your slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- Remove the ends and seeds from the bell pepper and dice.
- Wash the potatoes, cut them in half, and then cut them into thin slices. (or use a mandolin to slice them.)
- Place the peppers and the potatoes into the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Sprinkle paprika over the chicken thighs, and rub to spread the seasoning evenly.
- Layer 3 chicken thighs on top of the potatoes. Spread half the soup over the thighs, and then repeat the chicken and soup layering.
- Cover the slow cooker, and cook for 3 to 4 hours on HIGH.
- Using a slotted spoon, remove the chicken, potatoes, and peppers to a serving dish and set aside.
- Add flour to the cooking liquid, and whisk until there are no clumps.
- Add the cheese and stir until melted. Add the Worcestershire sauce and stir to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Plate the chicken, potatoes, and peppers. Spoon sauce over everything, and garnish with parsley.