Solace food doesn’t get any simpler than this Slow Cooker Chicken and Dumplings! It’s a generous and scrumptious formula that will have your family asking for additional!
Another experience for Love Bakes Good Cakes in 2015 is, I am getting together with eleven different bloggers to present to you a 12 Bloggers Series. When a month – on the twelfth of every month
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 tsp. poultry seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2 cans (10.5 oz. each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) chicken broth
- 1 broth can water (use the empty can to measure)
- 1 tubes (7.5 oz.) refrigerated biscuit dough, torn into pieces
- Chopped parsley, for serving (optional)
- Place the chicken in a slow cooker. Sprinkle with the poultry seasoning, paprika, and pepper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the 2 cans of soup, chicken broth, and water; pour the mixture over the chicken in the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook for 5 to 6 hours on HIGH.
- About 90 minutes before serving, remove the chicken from the slow cooker and roughly chop into pieces.
- Return the chicken to the slow cooker. Add the torn biscuit dough, pressing down gently to make sure they are all submerged.
- Cook until the dough is no longer raw in the center.
- To serve, sprinkle with chopped parsley.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 260Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 52mgSodium: 1194mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 19g
Get Your E-book Now