Scatter onion in the bottom of a large slow cooker then top with chicken. Season with oregano, salt, and … Easy, creamy chicken and dumplings made from refrigerator biscuits, slow cooked to comfort-food perfection. Add onion to 6 qt crock pot and top with chicken breasts. In a small bowl, combine cream of celery soup, cream of chicken soup, parsley, poultry seasoning and pepper. Spread over chicken breasts. Top with chicken broth and cook on high 5 hours.
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 2 (10 ounce) packages refrigerated biscuit dough, torn into pieces
- Place the chicken, butter, soup, and onion in a slow cooker, and fill with enough water to cover.
- Cover, and cook for 5 to 6 hours on High.
- About 30 minutes before serving, place the torn biscuit dough in the slow cooker.
- Cook until the dough is no longer raw in the center.