Slow Cooker Chicken and Mushroom Stroganoff take just minutes to throw in the slow cooker! It is so creamy and delicious and will become an instant family favorite…
Ingredients [ For 7 to 8 people ] [ Preparation time : 22 minute – Cooking time : 35 minutes ]
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 8-ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (10½) ounce cream of chicken soup
- 1 envelope (1¼ ounce) dry onion soup mix
- salt and pepper to taste
- fresh parsley, chopped for garnish
- 1 pound large egg noodles for serving
- Place the chicken in the bottom of a lightly greased slow cooker.
- Add the mushrooms. In a medium-sized bowl add cream cheese, cream of chicken soup, and dry onion soup mix.
- Mix until incorporated and spread on top of chicken and mushrooms.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours or high for 3-4. Serve over noodles and top with fresh parsley and salt and pepper.