Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie Soup with the cutest heart-shaped puff pastries – low maintenance creamy winter comfort food, made from … In a slow cooker crock, stir together soup, poultry seasoning, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Add chicken, peas, carrots, celery, corn and onion. Stir until chicken is well-coated. Cover slow cooker and cook on LOW for 7 to 8 hours or until chicken is cooked through.
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 4 large skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into cubes
- 10 medium red potatoes, quartered
- 1 (8 ounce) package baby carrots
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2 (26 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 6 cubes chicken bouillon
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen mixed vegetables
- Combine the chicken, potatoes, carrots, celery, chicken soup, chicken bouillon, garlic salt, celery salt, and black pepper in a slow cooker; cook on High for 5 hours.
- Stir the frozen mixed vegetables into the slow cooker, and cook 1 hour more.