Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars: Soft and chewy cookie bars that are made in your favorite appliance, the slow cooker! Mix it up with butterscotch chips, m&ms, caramel–it’s up to you…
Ingredients [ For 14 to 15 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 1h 55 minutes ]
- 1 cup salted butter, melted
- 2 cups light brown sugar, tightly packed
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Line a slow cooker with aluminum foil to create a foil bowl.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together melted butter and brown sugar until smooth.
- Add in vanilla extract and eggs and stir again until smooth. Stir in salt and flour until well combined.
- Pour batter into the bottom of a foil-lined slow cooker. Sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
- Secure a paper towel under the lid of the slow cooker.
- Cook on high 2½ to 3 hours until set in the middle.
- Use the aluminum foil to remove the cookies from the slow cooker.
- Cool at least 1 hour before cutting and serving.