Save room on your stove top and make this delicious SLOW COOKER CREAMED CORN. This corn is creamy, dreamy and will become a family favorite…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 2h 55 minutes ]
- 3 (15 ounce) cans whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup milk
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- 6 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- ½ stick (1/4 cup) salted butter
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray. Pour corn, milk, sugar, cream cheese and butter into slow cooker.
- Cover with lid and cook on high heat for 3 hours.
- Remove lid and stir to combine everything. Season with salt and pepper.