Slow Cooker Ham and Potato Soup that is smooth, loaded with vegetables and lumps of ham, polished off with milk and sharp cream for a simple and scrumptious healthy soup. Slow Cooker Ham and Potato Soup is a tasty set it an overlook it supper your family will appreciate that preferences like you remained by the burner keeping an eye on it for quite a long time.
Soups are a major piece of the Fall season for us, with their moment “warm you up” capacities and capacity to freeze bits or take partitions for immediately warmed snacks. We are continually keeping out moderate cookers going in the colder time of year for soups, particularly this Slow Cooker Ham and Potato Soup.
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 1 1/2 lbs russet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 cup of onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup of flour
- 946 ml Kitchen Basics No Salt Added Vegetable Stock
- 1 c. tsp Sea salt mill, or to taste
- 3/4 c. garlic powder
- 1/2 c. coarse ground organic black pepper
- 1 cup of ham, diced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup of frozen corn kernels
- Add the potatoes, onion, carrot, celery, ham, Kosher salt, pepper chicken broth to your slow cooker and cook on low 7-8 hours, or high 4-5 hours.
- Using a potato masher, mash about 1/3 of the potatoes (don’t worry the ham won’t really mash that much)
- Add the flour, heavy cream/milk and sour cream and stir everything together.
- Cover and cook on high for an additional 15 minutes.
Yield: 8 servings, Amount per serving: 386 calories, Calories: 386g, Carbohydrates: 34g, Protein: 15g, Fat: 21g, Saturated Fat: 12g, Cholesterol: 98mg, Sodium: 1496mg, Potassium: 793mg, Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 2g, Vitamin A: 745g, Vitamin C: 18.2g, Calcium: 75g, Iron: 2.1gSlow Cooker Ham and Potato Soup
Get Your E-book Now