- 3pounds lean ground beef
- 1can (15 ounces) tomato puree
- 1can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1can (10 1/2 ounces) condensed French onion soup with beef stock
- 3/4cup water
- 1bag (28 ounces) frozen O’Brien potatoes with onions and peppers, thawed
- 4medium carrots, diced (2 cups)
- 1teaspoon salt
- Cook beef in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until brown; drain.
- Mix tomato puree and mushroom soup in the medium bowl. Stir in onion soup and water.
- Spray 5- to 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Reserve 1 cup of the potatoes.
- Gently mix beef, remaining potatoes, carrots, salt and soup mixture in cooker.
- Sprinkle with reserved 1 cup potatoes.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting 8 to 9 hours or until vegetables are tender.
- Hash will hold on low heat setting up to 2 hours.