I’ve always loved the taste of a good Stroganoff, but I hated the expense and preparation of beef tips or steak or roast beef to make it. So I created my own creamy Stroganoff…
Ingredients [ For 7 to 8 people ] [ Preparation time : 22 minute – Cooking time : 35 minutes ]
- 1/2 c. minced onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 Tbs flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 – 8 oz can sliced mushrooms optional
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 c. sour cream
- 1/4 c. butter
- Egg Noodles or Rice
- Saute onion and garlic in butter. Stir in meat and brown.
- Stir in flour, salt, pepper & mushrooms. Cook five minutes, drain off grease.
- Stir in soup and simmer, uncovered 10 minutes.
- Stir in sour cream and garnish with parsley.
- Put on noodles or rice. I always use egg noodles.