Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!
To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 3-4lb boneless pork roast
- 1½ cups water
- 2 tsp seasoned salt
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1⅓ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup ketchup
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup honey
- 1½ tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- ¾ tsp salt
- a pinch of black pepper
- 1½ tsp minced garlic
- Add the roast to a slow cooker. Top with water, seasoned salt and garlic powder. Cook on low for 10 hours or until falling apart.
- Just before your roast is ready, add the rest of the ingredients (vinegar through garlic) to a medium saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Boil over medium heat for about 15-20 minutes, until thick and syrupy.
- Drain juices from pork. Shred your pork and stir in half of the prepared sauce.
- Serve the rest of the sauce alongside the pork with buns.