Try this easy and delicious Slow Cooker Honey Chipotle Chicken Tacos on your next Taco Tuesday. Stuffed with Sweet and spicy chicken, crunchy Onion, peppers, and fresh cilantro…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- 3 Boneless Chicken Breast
- 3-4 Whole Chipotle Peppers
- 2 tbsp Adobe Sauce from the cane
- 3-4 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp Minced garlic (or 1 tsp Garlic Powder)
- 2 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1/2 to 1 tsp chili powder (or Chipotle Chili Powder)
For Assembling Tacos
- Corn/ flour tortillas
- Chopped Onion
- Diced Bell Peppers
- Fresh Cilantro chopped
- Add all the ingredients to the slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 2 hours.
- Using two forks, shred chicken breasts. Cook for another 30 minutes.
- To assemble, toast flour or corn tortilla.
- Put the Shredded chicken stuffing, top it with chopped Onion, diced peppers, and fresh chopped cilantro.