Make this super easy Meatball Sub Casserole for dinner tonight, your family will love it! Use homemade or store-bought meatballs, sauce, and biscuits to create this simple dinner dish…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 3h 35 minutes ]
- 15 Grands Juniors Flaky Biscuits
- 25-30 small frozen Meatballs a little less than 2 lbs
- 24 oz Spaghetti Sauce
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 1/2 tsp minced Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 1 tbsp Parmesan Cheese
- 8 oz Shredded Mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place meatballs in bottom of 13×9″ baking dish.
- Cover with spaghetti sauce and bake for 15 minutes.
- Put butter, garlic, oregano, and parmesan in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Heat for 50 seconds and stir to combine. Set aside.
- Sprinkle Mozzarella cheese overheated meatballs and top with biscuits.
- Brush biscuits with butter mixture.
- Raise temperature to 400.
- Bake for 10 minutes until biscuit tops are golden brown.
- Tent with aluminum foil and bake for 10-15 more minutes until biscuits are cooked through (not doughy).