This delicious soup has everything that you would need to comfort yourself in winter…
- 400 grams boneless skinless chicken breast
- 300 gms plum tomato Fire-roasted
- 1 medium onion
- 1 tbsp Minced garlic
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 tsp Roasted Cumin powder
- 1 tsp Dried Oregano
- 1.5 tsp chipotle chili powder
- 1 tsp paprika (Optional)
- 1 tsp Mexican Seasoning (optional)
- 1.5 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup cream
- 1/2 Cup Creme Cheese
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (or Mexican blend)
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp butter / oil (optional)
- Fresh Cilantro leaves for garnishing
Take oil in a pan. Once hot, add minced garlic, followed by onion. Fry till Onion start to brown a little bit.
Add chicken breast in a pre-heated Slow cooker. Add crushed tomatoes, cooker Onion and garlic mixture, all the spices, and salt.
Add warm Chicken Stock. Cover and let it cook on high 2-3 hours.
At the end of cooking using two forks shred the chicken breast.
Add chopped bell peppers, Cream, cream cheese, Shredded cheese. Further cook on high for 20-30 minutes.
While serving to top it with fresh cilantro, Sour cream, Avocados.