How to Make Slow Cooker Pizza. If it’s too hot to turn on the oven or you just want to clear up some space in your kitchen, use your slow cooker … Ground beef, cheese, pepperoni, noodles and of course pizza sauce – all in the slow cooker! You can add any of your favorite pizza toppings before cooking. That’s right, Chicago Style Pizza in the crockpot! So easy to make, and so delicious, you won’t believe it.
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 (8 ounce) package rigatoni pasta
- 1 (16 ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of tomato soup
- 2 (14 ounce) jars pizza sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced pepperoni sausage
Please, use the next page button below for the recipe and ingredients and don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family on Facebook.