Super-easy slow cooked pork tenderloin with sauerkraut and potatoes. Use a slow cooker liner for effortless cleanup. This is also good served with mashed potatoes if you don’t want to use the whole baby ones. I usually double the recipe as the leftovers are even better the next day…
- 1 (1 pound) whole pork tenderloin
- 1 (24 ounces) bag baby potatoes, unpeeled (optional)
- 1 (20 ounces) can sauerkraut, undrained
- 1 cup of water
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Place whole pork tenderloin into a slow cooker.
- Arrange potatoes around the pork; pour the sauerkraut and juice over the pork and potatoes.
- Add butter cubes, salt, and black pepper.
- Cook on Low until pork is tender, 8 to 10 hours.
- Add more water after 8 hours if the mixture seems dry.