Have more things piled on your to-do list this spring? Hope you’re out and about having more fun and enjoying at least a tiny bit of warmth…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 4h15 minutes ]
- 1 A pint of Baby Bellas (or equivalent in sliced portabella mushrooms)
- 1.5 – 2lbs Boneless Chicken Tenderloins or Sliced Chicken Breast
- 1 Can of Cream of Chicken Soup
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Place chicken in the bottom of slow cooker, evenly dump the mushrooms on top and then cover with the cream of chicken soup.
- Sprinkle desired about of salt and pepper on top.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6 hours.
- Do a taste test to determine if your dish could use a little more salt & pepper.