This Simple Salisbury Steak will make for a perfect weeknight recipe idea to serve the family. Add some mashed potatoes and your favorite veggies for the ultimate comfort food. An easy meal idea that is inexpensive and tasty…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 4h 35 minutes ]
- 1 lb Lean Ground Beef
- 1/3 cup Bread Crumbs
- 2 tbsp Ketchup
- 1 tsp Mustard
- 1 tsp Worcestershire
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 2 packets Brown Gravy Mix
- 2 cup hot Water
- 1 tbsp Ketchup
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire
- Combine all patty ingredients in a large bowl and massage with your hands until ingredients are incorporated.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Cook patties on both sides until no longer pink.
- Lower temperature to low.
- Whisk together gravy mix and water until well blended.
- Whisk in ketchup and Worcestershire and pour over patties in the skillet.
- Allow simmering until gravy warms and thickens.