SWEET & TANGY BARBECUE MEATBALLS – Ready in 30-minutes and made with a few simple ingredients, they make an appetizer or even as dinner a meatball subs…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 4h 15 minutes ]
- 1 1/2 cups barbecue sauce
- 1/2 orange marmalade
- 14 ounce can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 32-ounce package frozen meatballs 64 count (1/2 ounce size)
- In a large cooking pot add the barbecue sauce, orange marmalade and whole cranberry sauce, stir to combine.
- Cook over medium heat until mixture comes to a slow boil.
- Add meatballs and stir to coat. Reduce heat to medium-low and cover pot. Cook for 15 minutes.
- Keeping the meatballs over the heat, remove the lid and stir sauce and meatballs.
- Cook for another 10 minutes to allow the sauce to thicken over the meatballs.
- Remove from heat and serve.
- I love to serve these as an appetizer, but if serving as a meal served with rice and cilantro as a garnish.